Hello everyone, this is Erick Wolfe here at baldmanfighting.com, and I’d like to welcome you to the 2022 stage combat challenge.
The rules are simple:
Create an original choreography in line with the subject of the month.
No video editing or video effects are allowed. (see note)
Choreographer(s) and combatants must be identified. (see note)
Upload each video to Instagram with #stagecombatchallenge and the hashtag for the month’s theme, and tag @baldmanfighting. (see instructions below)
At the start of each month, I will upload a video explaining that month’s theme and the rules for that theme. This challenge is open to anyone anywhere all skill levels are welcome to play.
At the end of each month, the top five videos with the most likes will be entered into a drawing for that month’s book giveaway.
Full rules at baldmanfighting.com
I wish you good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone’s amazing videos!
note: Choreographer(s) and combatants can either be listed in the comments, the video description, or can be identified in the video credits (the only video effects allowed).
Follow baldmanfighting on Instagram to see all the video submissions.
How to post videos on Instagram as a post*
2. Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
3. You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post. For the former, tap on “Library” at the bottom of your screen and then tap on the video you’d like to post. For the latter, tap on “Video” then press down on the circle toward the bottom of your screen to record.
4. Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.
5. You’ll be brought to a screen where you can edit your video. Once you’ve made any desired changes, tap “Next” again.
6. Now you’ll be brought to a screen where you can add a caption, select a location, tag people, and simultaneously post the video to another social media network. Once you’ve completed the desired fields, tap “Share” to post your video to your feed.